View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 08:46 AM   #4
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
I'm loving this thread!!!!!!

Of course my pets are like my children!

Let me give you the rundown of who actually runs this house:

Rosie the fluff Kuvasz, next

Chanel, a 3 y/o Yorkie. She is known for being the snob who thinks she is a princess.

Christian, the baby, a 6 month old male yorkie. He had six teeth pulled yesterday poor thing. But the tooth fairy came and left a biscuit! We call him the Demonator, he is the Dennis the Menace of the house.

Greta, the Matriarch. She is a 11 y/o Schnauzer who just kind of tolerates the rest.

Max, a 3 y/o male Yorkie. I think he has issues. I am quite sure he suffers from separation anxiety when Mom leaves. He is quite a large Yorkie weighing in at 12 pounds! I actually think there is some poodle in his gene pool.

Blitz, an 8 y/o male German Shepherd. I have a love/hate relationship with him. He's my husband's dog. He is the biggest baby in the world, scared of thunder and jealous of the other dogs. At 95 lbs he is intimidating but the reality is...he'll just lick a burglar to death and show them the way in!

and finally Shadow. We rescued him from the shelter for our 18 y/o son. He is a Siberian Husky and about 10 months old. Beautiful dog but a little on the goofy side.

Now there are four horses in the pasture Babe, Bandit, Traveler, and Morgan. Traveler is a miniature horse who is my other baby. I don't have time to post pictures this morning but will later!!! I think there is not greater love than that an animal gives you. It is totally unconditional. We actually at my husband's office had a therapy dog come to visit twice this week and it was amazing to watch the effect it had on the patients.

We adore our pets and would do anything and everything for them.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote