View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 10:18 PM   #12
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>So, suffice it to say that D.C. is a dangerous place, in large part due to the prohibitive gun laws.

Why do you say "in large part?" It may be true, it may not, what evidence do you have either way? Correlation does not equal causation.

NYC upped their handgun restrictions in 1992 and the homicide rate has fallen over 50%. Shreveport's gun laws haven't changed at all in 30 years (except for getting looser by allowing concealed carry and tighter by restricting them in school zones) so what explains our homicide rate roller coaster? Crime follows poverty, poverty follows low intelligence, and low intelligence partly (if not mainly in this country) follows dysgenic social programs.

>I'm gonna hafta ask ya to refrain from commentin on my posts since you're so goddamn selective about it, ok?

And if I don't you're going to...??? Ground me? I think I'll continue to post how I want instead of how you would like me to.

Selective? That was your only post in the thread until now.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote