View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 07:41 PM   #17
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Joe having daughters does not make me the expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>I'm waiting for some father with a daughter or two to chime in here

I have two daughters.
I agree that the set up part of this by the police is a fine line. The guy out trying to pick up children needs to be dealt with in a way to stop what he is doing. If I found photos on my daughter computer with that 42 year olds pecker on it and I could find him he would have a large problem. Yes I hear you wheels turning if my daughter was a tramp then who is at fault. I say the older cunning man over the 15 year foolish child. I do see both sides of the issue the police do like to make a name for the department some times but I agree with the police on this issue. I respect your view too.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote