View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 11:08 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The big mistake is............

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
No. If you watch Espisode 1 like I did last night, you may have noticed that right after the "control ship" was distroyed, they pictured another black Jedi flying a fighter craft. There are lots of Black Jedi's I'm sure. Do you think Lucas would be a racist? In fact, there are all colors of Jedi which come in all sorts of species from around the gallaxy.

Regardless, I think Jackson is a great actor. I first saw him in a small role as a robber on Eddie Murphy's movie "Coming to America". By the way, Jackson is supposed to be on the Tonight Show this Friday (I think) and he is rumored to talk a lot about Shreveport and how much he liked it while filming his latest movie. I think it is great that someone would say something postive about our area on national TV for a change. This Katrina fiasco has not made us look very good in the public eye.
North LA is not South LA and people from out of state think we are like right next door and the culture and landscape as we all know is very different. Now if Shreveport/Bossier could be a break away state well not such a good idea but still a idea !
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote