View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 06:52 AM   #7
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
LOL, "Robin! , hand me that Bat-snake-repellent!" "Sure thing Batman!"

Only good snake is a dead snake, that's what I say..

I used my trusty machete on this one. can any of you snake experts tell me what kind this was ??

After I took this pic, I hacked it up into more tiny pieces.. then about 5 little birdies came walkin' up to me, just a chirpin' away.. a bunch of happy birds.. funny as @#$@#. It was these same birds, who were making a hell of a racket outside my son's window, that alerted us to this damn thing crawlin' up the side of the freakin' house ! once it was hacked to little pieces, all the birds were like "Hail to the snake killer!" LOL
LN I believe that is a common rat snake. The reason he might have been near your house is that you may have mice or rats running around and they can pick up on the smell of rodents. I must say they like bird eggs and birds too so your bird friends and rat friends will be happy. There are four kinds of venomous snakes in LA. Copper Head, Cotton Mouth (Moccasin) Rattle Snake and Coral Snake. They are easy to identify and the good snakes I choose to let live as they are doing me a great service.
Oh and the Water Head and the Copper Moccasin
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote