View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 03:20 PM   #19
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
My point is that spyware, viruses, etc. are simple to avoid. The problem is most people are really, really stupid so they need protection from themselves.

Has any antivirus or anti-spyware app you've had caught anything that would have harmed you? I have company-mandated antivirus at work and the only thing it catches are things that wouldn't have affected me, anyway: phishing links, virus/Trojan-laden email attachments, etc.
We have computer geek Joepole who is so superior to us "average Joes" that he doesn't need spyware etc. Most people have spyware because we are being cautious and maybe unnecessarily so but I'd rather err on the side of caution. Oh to live the life of Joepole!!!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote