View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 11:15 PM   #33
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
LOL, I did not know that particular route. But I agree it's amazing we lived to adulthood. I have lots of stories but I don't want to appear to be too stupid all at once. But there was that time I plugged a DC slot car motor into our AC wall outlet. And that Cherry bomb in the neighbors mailbox with a time delay fuse (a cigarette burning to the fuse stuck in one end) And the flaming tennis balls soaked in gasoline. And the bottle rocket wars.... Oh did I mention wheelies!!

There was one neighbor named Peter Davis (who passed away I believe) whose father was a vet in the 60's and they had a baby chimp who would get on the back of Peter's Honda SL100 and they would ride wheelies up and town Dillingham. They even made the newpaper with picture!

LOL, today PETA would be on the scene with a lawsuit for endangering chimps with cruel and unusual punishment. But I swear that ape loved it!
I used to ride my Honda 50 with my poodle in front of me with his paws on the handle bars! I swear he loved it! I'd say wanta go for a ride and he'd jump up and down and bark and wag his tail then leap right up on the seat with me! It was very funny!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote