View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 09:38 AM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 272 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Happy Mother's Day Everyone.

Got some fancy Dark Chocolates and my brother and I are cooking lunch for Mom today.
Good job Brain! My crew are not the best of cooks so they are planning on picking up a prepared dinner and delivering it and serving it! It's okay by me because I'm not spending my special day in the kitchen and we are all sitting down together!

My mother to this day continues to take care of her mother and lots of other folks that are elderly and can't do things for themselves. I'm very proud of her resolve and hope she has passed it along to me!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote