View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 06:53 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 294 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Are you saying a person that has no arms or legs should not eat? And passing food to someone's foot may be uncommon and unexpected but they still have the right to eat in public places. If it had been me at the drive through I would have given her food to her. She can't help she was born with no arms. The the reason she is sueing is it has happened at more than one McDonald's. I was under the impession you over look people's deformatives and not make them feel self conscious about it. I think this is another ducking moment for you.
I understand your point. But is the problem only at McDonalds? And zero other restaurants? Do othe restaurants welcome her with open arms? (Or I mean open feet?) I find it difficult to believe she gets treated differently at McDonald's then say at Burger King or Wendy's. Again McDonalds is a target like WalMart who had to say "enough is enough" and now they take all cases to court out of necessity. No out-of-court settlements because the frivilous lawsuits ruined it for legitimate cases....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote