View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 02:55 PM   #4
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
I have no sympathy for anyone suiting McDonalds anymore, even if they have no arms or legs. That's not Ronald's fault. Coffee is hot. So are french fries. And passing food to someone's foot is uncommon and unexpected.

Let me guess, she wants millions of $$ in damages for scaring her for life. Ridiculous...

Are you saying a person that has no arms or legs should not eat? And passing food to someone's foot may be uncommon and unexpected but they still have the right to eat in public places. If it had been me at the drive through I would have given her food to her. She can't help she was born with no arms. The the reason she is sueing is it has happened at more than one McDonald's. I was under the impession you over look people's deformatives and not make them feel self conscious about it. I think this is another ducking moment for you.