View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 05:35 PM   #2
kansast
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlett
YOU KNOW YOUR FROM LOUISIANA IF:
2. You've ever had to switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
Amen to that.

Quote:
3. You use "fix" as a verb. For example: "I'm fixing to go to the store "
that's suppsed to be : fixin'

Quote:
4. All the festivals across the state are named after a fruit, vegetable, grain, insect or animal.
Mudbug Festival !!

Quote:
11. You find 100 degrees Fahrenheit "a little warm".
I disagree.. I find it freakin' HOT!! I start *****in' once it gets above 80 and the humidity is up.

Quote:
12. You know all four seasons: Almost Summer, Summer, still Summer and Christmas.
You got that right.

Quote:
13. You know whether another LOUISIANIAN is from NEW ORLEANS, north or south as soon as they open their mouth.
LOL maybe it's the Yankee in me.. sometimes I get those nawlin' accents confused with a new york Bronx accent. LOL as I did on your first day at ShreveNet

Quote:
14. Going to Wal-mart is a favorite past time known as "goin' Wal-martin" or off to "Wally World" ...
OH just shoot me.. I avoid Wally World like the plague. If me and the wife go to Wally World, I make sure we both have cell phones, so I can track her down and get the heck out of there when I'm ready !

Quote:
15. You describe the first cool snap (below 70 degrees) as good Gumbo weather.
RED BEANS AND RICE !!
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote