View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 03:30 PM   #4
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Our rights and freedoms have been removed by the ACLU, liberal judges and trial lawyers one case at a time. With the population growth and the advent of real time everything via computers and TV we have reached one world status. There are many countries like Russia, China and Iran that would love to see us lose what freedom we have now. Abortion is part of the issue because it is another front of attack on Christianity. Yes my opinion
I do not mean to debate the abortion issue. I believe, that is a "State" issue, and should be decided on the State level. Along with prayer in school and other such issues. I'm talking about "our" government moving into things that should be a PRIVATE matter. And whether or not the constitution provides for that privacy or not.

And a Happy 4,000 posts to you Isaac.

Last edited by LateNight; 11-12-2007 at 03:57 PM.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote