View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 09:08 PM   #34
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Though some people act like animals, we are different, so the siring offspring bit doesn't necessarily mean you're attractive. If a woman has a child due to rape, the man still has offspring, but the sex wasn't consensual, so he is not considered attractive- to that woman, at least.
From what I've understood the act of sex itself seems to "prove" that the male and female are attractive, and there need not be children involved.

I don't see how my questions didn't make sense, they were attempts to understand what he meant by his statement; "Having children automatically means you're attractive?" "Are you implying that because you've had children, you've had sexual intercourse, which means someone found you attractive enough to have sex with?"
I don't see how anybody could find her statements confusing.. they make plenty of sense.

Texasbelle is a bit confused, as she posts on a Shreveport board while living in East Texas, a bad sign from the start