View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 03:18 PM   #7
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
That pic was taken on an iPhone. The games photos were taken on my little Pentax point-and-shoot and the shot of the cathedral was with my Nikon D40.

Just got one of these in yesterday, but I haven't had time to really play with it, yet.
how do you like that D40 ? I got one off the D70's shortly after they discontinued the D100 ? I think it was. Really do like my Nikon, bought it because the wife was going on about wanting a "real" camera.. and I couldn't imagine doing that, thought I was getting as close to the 'real' thing with that D70. Have to admit, there's much about it I don't know. But it takes some great Night shots, I'll give it that.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote