View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 09:54 AM   #11
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
I watch KTBS too Isabella. All they do is read the national news from their computer and the weather man copies the local on the eights. Oh the news part is who shot Tyrone and another drive by shooting. I get plenty of news with out Ed and Ed at KTBS telling their slant on things. I hope DISH hold them over the fire until the Ed's choke
I think Isabella is referring to other programs on Channel 3 and not just the news. The network has many good programs like Grey's Anatomy for instance.

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote