View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 01:28 AM   #32
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 258 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
That's seriously what you're going to go with? A cut & paste job from Wikipedia that doesn't actually refute anything?

"Often used' doesn't make it right. The word "irregardless" qualifies as "often used." So does "Daylight Savings Time." Neither of those are correct, either.

>Oh but it most definitly is an issue, Joe. Ya say the term is antiquated? Well even if they are an old pair o' shoes, they still fit...and you're wearin em!

They don't fit, Freud is almost completely discredited; especially B.S. like "anal retentive." Like I said, you might as well tell me my humors are out of balance or my chakra needs tuning.

There's a simple solution: Stop saying stuff that is wrong and I can't correct you.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote