View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 08:51 AM   #22
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LateNight
O.K. you didn't pose an "argument" you posed a 'topic' of conversation.. how's that ?
NO I DID NOT. I asked for your opinion, not an explanation of your opinion or an analysis of what you thought I was trying to do.

A simple question, not an argument, not a topic of conversation. JUST A QUESTION.

Do you get it this time?

Quote:
HERE IT IS !! here's the problem.. for one.. I never read from you "Yeah, condensation, What WILL they think of next..."

I take it, that's what you were referring to when you said

I wouldn't have a problem with "Condensation, what will they think of next"
goes along with what Joe said.. just not as funny.
Yes, that's what I was refering to with the edited comment. So you don't mind making fun of people's stupidity if it's not openly condescending. My two closest friends and I met around 1987 and still see each other multiple times a week, so obviously our "poking fun" at one's stupidity has progressed beyond what you, and obviously many others here, hence my question, deem acceptable.

Why did it take 3 days to get this answer?

Quote:
That's just it,, I NEVER saw your comment about "what will they next of next" apparently you edited it out... I can tell you however, if you had posted that, and joe hadn't made his comment, I probably would not have posted here AT ALL.. I found his post funny, I commended him, and offered up my own experience with my A/C. I wouldn't have found your response funny..Personally I wouldn't have determined it to be hateful or an attack. I suppose it would have given me some insight into the story however, because I never bothered to read it.. which is the same bit of info I got from Joe's post..
Well, it's really hard to say you wouldn't have labeled my othercomment as hateful or an attack when that's basically what you did with the post I DID make...

As far as insight on the story, well what can I say, condensation ha s been around for qutie a while now

Quote:
LOL well believe me, it didn't take me 13 hours to "come up with a response" I'm not that concerned with what ever your issue here is..
But it would have been helpful in this conversation.. if I had known what the heck you were talking about, referring to what you either "almost" posted, or posted, then edited away. I'm not a mind reader. but even without that.. seems I got the general gist of what your issue was, which is "why does everyone hate me so?" yet , I'm the one who apparently has mental issues ?
Ummm, you don't have to be a mind reader, I asked a question:

Quote:
What makes their comments humorous and virtually anything I would have said an attack?.....
and you indeed took my question as an "argument" and proceeded to argue with me instead of just answering my question.....

Which was yeah, it's ok to make fun of someones stupidity as long as it's not openly condescending. Well I can name about 5 guys who grew up together plus their extended families that you'd have to grow some thicker skin around pretty quickly

For future reference, I'll try to follow your advice for the remainder of my stay, which interestingly enough, was brought into question this morning by a rather startling discovery I made.....more details to come.

Last edited by BrainSmashR; 06-10-2007 at 09:07 AM.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote