View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #21
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I DID NOT POSE AN ARGUMENT, I asked a question and gave my opinion on the subject.
O.K. you didn't pose an "argument" you posed a 'topic' of conversation.. how's that ?

Quote:
Yet you STILL don't see how it doesn't matter what I say because of your preconceived notions of what my post will contain. You spent all day trying to figure out my angle of attack when all I wanted was the 2 or 3 sentences you posted abolve....and why wouldn't it piss me off that it took over 12 hours to drag that out of you?!?!?!?!

So then my original comment of " Yeah, condensation, What WILL they think of next...."
HERE IT IS !! here's the problem.. for one.. I never read from you "Yeah, condensation, What WILL they think of next..."

I take it, that's what you were referring to when you said
Quote:
"bah...pointless cheap shot edited in exchange for a question.

What makes their comments humorous and virtually anything I would have said an attack? Is it my USE of the term stupid because I think we all understand that's what joe said and Latenite laughed......"
I wouldn't have a problem with "Condensation, what will they think of next"
goes along with what Joe said.. just not as funny.

Quote:
although maybe not as funny, would have garnered a non combative responsive from you just like Joe's? Think about this now because the comment I DID post wasn't of a combative nature either....I merely asked a question
That's just it,, I NEVER saw your comment about "what will they next of next" apparently you edited it out... I can tell you however, if you had posted that, and joe hadn't made his comment, I probably would not have posted here AT ALL.. I found his post funny, I commended him, and offered up my own experience with my A/C. I wouldn't have found your response funny..Personally I wouldn't have determined it to be hateful or an attack. I suppose it would have given me some insight into the story however, because I never bothered to read it.. which is the same bit of info I got from Joe's post..

Quote:
And again, I'm not fishing for anything. I asked a question and for some reason it took you about 13 hours to give a genuine answer then you basically repeated the same thing 3 times in your last 3 paragraphs....and I shouldn't question this mentality?
LOL well believe me, it didn't take me 13 hours to "come up with a response" I'm not that concerned with what ever your issue here is..
But it would have been helpful in this conversation.. if I had known what the heck you were talking about, referring to what you either "almost" posted, or posted, then edited away. I'm not a mind reader. but even without that.. seems I got the general gist of what your issue was, which is "why does everyone hate me so?" yet , I'm the one who apparently has mental issues ?
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote