View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #16
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
To Brain:
You can ask me but I also will tell I took no offense to Joe's remark, I did not think Joe was attacking my intelligence. I took it as a joke in which I responsed he could drink all he wanted. I was not attacking Joe merely making a joke to his. On the other hand, when I wrote you said you were 6'2", 250 lbs. then 6'2" 200 lbs you got irrate. Look it up yourself Page 9 My space 6'2" 250, page 10 6'2" 200 lbs. Then you insult my intelligence. I care not too argue with you and leave me out of your arguements with others.

Because the mistake was on your part, I clearly stated in the first post on the water thread that I had lost 50lbs since christmas, and for what ever reason you didn't read it, then got the 2 weights confused and presumed I was lying.....of course I got irate!!

and before someone criticizes MY actions, wouldn't it have been just as easy for her to say "Hey, I'm confused about this 50lbs discrepancy".
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote