View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 12:49 AM   #1
Mudbug

Rep Power: 0 Mudbug is on a distinguished road Mudbug is on a distinguished road
WTB: Office Desk

I've been shopping around lately for a new Home Office desk to put in... you guessed it... my new home office. I'm tired of the pressed cardboard crap being pushed by the chain office supply places (Bush, Sauder, O'Sullivan, etc.) but don't want to pay a bajillion dollars for some custom furniture piece. Isn't there something good I should be looking at in the mid ground that could give me what I want?

My room is ~ 13' x 11', and I've got all the power, cable & phone routed through to floor plugs in the middle of the room, so I can have the desk free standing in the middle of the room. I want something that can hold dual 20" dell 2005fpw monitors and have room underneath for a decent sized human being that actually has functional legs (so nothing too short).

My current desk is something I created out of a few sheets of MDF and a few angle brackets, so I'm not opposed to making something work for me. I just think someone must know of something I haven't come across yet. Any suggestions?
Mudbug is offline   Reply With Quote