View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 07:46 AM   #19
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santabot
1) I've driven drunk before (only across the road, I had to.) and I even thought I was going to bust it, there's no way even anybody with more than one drink down is going to drive and still think they're okay to do it, if they do, they're ****ing stupid. Certain other drugs are different there, if you had done them, you'd know how much more composed you are as opposed to alcohol.

2) Carcinogens are only in the marijuana smoke.. from burning it.. vaporizers entirely eliminate that "risk" and you have pure THC extracted from it as it has a lower evaporation point than the plant itself. It is NOT illegal for its effects, if you researched who started the DEA and ANY legitimate source of information about those persons and their reasons for pressing probation, you would know as much as I do. It's comparable to saying "All Communists are bad because McCarthy says so, except I don't even know who McCarthy is or what he did, somebody just passed it along to me and I fully support it."

3) I make my own money too, I bought my own car, support myself almost fully, and not even a year from now I'll be there even further. The difference in "risk" and actually doing something is large. The biggest "risk" to your health is being alive, okay?
Click here for drug thread : http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1230
I love the refried beans and guacamole
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote