View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:43 AM   #24
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 293 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCmetroguy View Post
Eh, Superior is good but I'm tired of that place. I'm glad to see we've now got a TaMolly's in Bossier.
Where at? I'm always game for a new mexican restaurant. Pepe's in Haughton is good as I recall but I haven't been there in years.

Just as a side note, I went to Cantina Laredo the other week and ordered a margarita. The waiter said they have over 40 kinds of tequila. I looked over at the bar and saw a familiar shaped bottle of Patron, only the contents was very dark and the label was black and gold. I never saw that before.

What's that? I said. He said something like Patron Negro Reserve or something like that. Then he said, "they don't sell it in stores. It costs $37.50 per shot"

I never fell out....
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote