View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 07:03 PM   #4
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Nice try!

Isaac-Saxxon wrote:
Quote:
There are Jews and those who say they are Jews
Really? Given the fact that Jews have historically been the most persecuted ethno-religious group in the world, the above statement is patently absurd. Declare your Jewishness and you might as well walk around with a big bullseye on your back. Who in the hell would call themselves Jewish if they were not? To what end?

Isaac-Saxxon wrote:
Quote:
Jewish leaders, too, are much better informed on these racial origins than Christians, but the success of their plans for world domination depends upon keeping Christiandom blindfolded and sympathetic towards their aims, by sending out a steady stream of unholy propoganda regarding the holy land
The above are your words verbatim, and yet you say you have never read "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"? I don't believe you. That garbage you spewed sounds like it was lifted word for word from "The Protocols". World domination? The Jews? Surely you jest.

Isaac-Saxxon wrote:
Quote:
I have no connection to the KKK or any other hate group
I never said you did. I said that you would define zionism as " a Jewish supremecy movement..sort of a Jewish version of the KKK". Do you deny that this is your contention? If so, then I'd like to see you say as much in print.

You then stated the question
Quote:
Why is it that American defends the Jews and hey they dont have any oil and we still defend them?
I'll tell you why. We defend them because they are perhaps the most persecuted people on the planet. In the 1940's, the Third Reich did their level damndest to murder as many of these people as they possibly could. As it turned out, they put one hell of a dent in the Jewish population. Who came to their aid, albeit a day late and a dollar short? We did! Fast forward to 2006, and the only difference is that their persecutors aren't wearing fancy black uniforms and swastikas, they now wear the robes and head-dresses of the bedouin. Every arab/muslim nation wants to see Israel wiped off the map. Actually, they want Israel for themselves, they just want to get rid of all the Israelis. As I said in my earlier post, Israel is surrounded by enemies. As a result of this, Israel has probably the best military in the world, man for man. In 1973, Israel was attacked by and singlehandedly defeated a coalition of Arab forces from Egypt, Syria, Jordan and Iraq, as well as supplementation in the form of men, money and materiel from ten other nations. Ponder this for a few minutes. How did the tiny nation state of Israel defeat the combined forces of no less than fourteen arab countries? And they did it all on their own. These good and determined people vowed "never again!" "Never again" would they allow their enemies to decimate their population and drive them from their homes! But I believe the divine hand of God was in play. Their cause was just. They are truly a nation worthy of our friendship, and our assistence, should the need ever arise.

Quote:
and hey they dont have any oil and we still defend them
So, you're saying that since Israel has no oil to give us we should stand by and watch as the arab/muslim nations wage their war of attrition? How about we defend them because its the right thing to do? By way of analogy, lets say I'm walking down the street one day when I pass an alley where you, sir, are being accosted by four men. I can clearly see that you have little or no money with which to reward me for coming to your rescue. What would you want me to do, sir? Would you understand if I just kept on walking, since my only reward would likely be injury or worse to myself? Of course not...you would prevail upon me to render aid for the singularly altruistic reason that you are a fellow human being in need of assistence. Are you an American, sir? Part of being an American is standing up for the little guy..for the underdog...for the oppressed. I would ask you, sir, where is your compassion?... you clearly have none when it comes to the people of Israel.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 09-26-2006 at 05:06 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote