View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 11:35 PM   #9
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by purpahurl View Post
This actually is not at school, it is after school. I found out this weekend that I'm not the only parent that has a problem with this kid. As for letting my son figure it out, he has already gotten in trouble for "taking care of it", I couldn't get too mad at him.

It will be handled in cordial and unprovacative way.

Thanks for the input
Neither one of my boys.. are violent.. anything but. And they don't go looking for trouble.. but both of them have gotten into trouble.. because they refuse to stand there and take abuse from someone. Both times according to the 'story' from witnesses of what happened, they did not start what happened... and both times the kids who DID start it were much bigger than my boys.. so as I dad.. how the heck can I get mad at them for standing up to some idiot who's going to start something ?

At Northwood, kids get suspended for simply being on the receiving end of a punch, regardless if they fight back or not.. if you are "IN" a fight, everyone gets suspended. not sure what kind of lesson that is meant to teach ??
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote