View Single Post
Old 04-09-2007, 11:52 AM   #11
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Oh I guess about 80 or so years would be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
I can't believe people out there have nothing better to do than to check out other peoples body features Don't they have a life?
I certainly don't care in the least. I would not alter myself physically because I do not believe in doctors period. Most don't know as much as you think and most procedures are relatively new. So looks to me as we're the guinnea pigs or fools that let 'em practice on us.
Eat right, drink filtered water and get enough rest and exercises, you'll live long enough.......and look fine

How long you wanna live anyway!!
I am with you on the doctors. They are good at freaking you out with all the different test and number scales to go by. I just know how vain some folks are with there plastic surgery and mirror. You must first like yourself. Good post refugen3. Just what does your avatar mean ??
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote