View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 08:52 AM   #32
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
1. Th city/state needs to solve the traffic problem before Youree Drive becomes a viable lunch destination. It doesn't matter how wide they make Youree, it's still going to take forever to get in and out of there if my only options are Youree, 70th, Clyde Fant, and Bert Kouns in their present configurations.

2. Am I the only person that finds the Boardwalk to be a big yawn? The food is TERRIBLE and I have yet to see a single store other than Bass Pro that even remotely interests me.
I think the food at the Boardwalk is pretty good. The sushi is great ! Youree Drive is now part of the declining area of town like Spring Lake. What is it at Bass Pro that you like best joe ? Do you hunt or fish ? Maybe it is the Sonic inside
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote