Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 09:05 AM   #55
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit View Post
The McDonald's on Airline Drive has sunk to a new low in stupid. I went in there earlier this evening to order 2 double cheeseburgers with cheese and pickles only. These guys actually had the audacity to ask me if I wanted meat on those burgers! How dumb is that?! Like I'd order DOUBLE cheeseburgers if I didn't want meat!

On top of that, they got one of the burgers wrong and I had to send it back. Think, McDonald's employees, THINK!

Just when you think things can't get any worse....they sink to an even lower level of stupidity!
I prefer Sonic and Chic-fil-a. You should give them a try!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote