Thread: Got a beef
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:54 PM   #45
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 246 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Well for one they did not know me by name, when you call with a complaint you have to give your name. The reason we went to this location is because it is by our house. And why are you saying I'm a nuisance because I feel like they should done their job right. No I know the customer is not always right because I have worked in restaurants for over a period of 35 years. No it's not that simple, there is other things you can do. Why is it I have to be treated like I'm the one that done something wrong? That is what your saying that I was in the wrong. My point is they mess my orders up and other people why keep the workers that obviously can't do the job. They need to take responsiblity for their actions too.
LOL, ok, well then you could probably get away with eatin there still, since theres a pretty good employee turn-over I'm sure. And you're right, its not your fault that the simpletons at your local McDonald's cant follow directions. I'm just sayin "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"! Thats all.