View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 11:08 AM   #15
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 265 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Trust you on this one. What about the other ones I would take the shot in a heartbeat I guess the JW think they will go to hell for having bad blood ? Well that will free up blood products for others that need them.
You can trust me on all of them!!!

It does free up blood products for others unfortunately but some of these people have died when they very simply could have lived from a simple one or two unit blood transfusion. I believe God gave the physicians the knowledge on how to do these things and how to use the knowledge of science in order to help preserve life many times not take away life. Now we can argue there are places such as abortion where it is abused but that's another whole thread.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote