View Single Post
Old 12-29-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Your favorite outdoor cooking method ???

I have three ways of cooking outdoors. Deep fish frying that I do not use but a few times each year. Then there is the Cajun Cooker with the water pan and slow cooking. Great for chicken, turkey and deer meat.
Click image for larger version

Name:	12-29-07 004.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	837.2 KB
ID:	2028

This is the Sherman Tank Grille. I got this from a friend that got it from his grandfather who had it built on a platform in the gulf of Mexico. Grandpa passed and he sold it to me. 3/8" steel will hold about four birds cut up and takes about ten pounds of charcoal to fire up. I have no idea what it weighs in at but is his one heavy tank. If you have a green egg or other ways you enjoy cooking out post here please.
Click image for larger version

Name:	12-29-07 005.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	600.6 KB
ID:	2029
If you like a good beef steak then this pit when good and hot will do a medium rare porter house right. Add a glass of red and a good salad and you living good One other think I like on that tank is Mahi or Yellowfin Tuna my favorite is Red Snapper. Making you hungry yet
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote