View Single Post
Old 04-04-2007, 09:33 PM   #25
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmasher
Listen "Al", you need not concern yourself with whats up my ass, ok? Thats between me, and Brucie, and all of my "friends" down at the "White Swallow" Bar and Bathhouse in Nachitoches where I wait tables and work the glory hole on Tuesday nights. And you should consider doling out those folksy, homespun nuggets of wisdom a bit more sparingly, lest they become tiresome, ok straight man? Now, since this thread is about Rosie, I would like to say that Rosie is a kindred spirit and a good friend to homosexuals everywhere, and if any of you had even HALF the guts that she has, you wouldnt be talking **** behind her back like this.
Ha! Geez Brain, you're such a fancy lad. Settle down there, ace...dont get your panties all twisted up. Aint it about time for your nightly rotorooter? Oh and BTW, I PISS on Rosie, ok? She's a lumberin blibbit, and I'd be happy to stuff her fat ass into the nearest microwave if she wants to make somethin of it.