View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:01 PM   #3
piemaker720
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 249 piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold piemaker720 is a splendid one to behold
My point was not to make a jab at Joe but to say accidents happen. I did not mention a car seat. What kind of person would get out to wash their car and leave a child in it with the windows up. I blame the parents of that child because he was too young to be running loose by hisself.Even they were not washing the car, but vaccuming it.
As for Joe, if he does not want to be critized for comments he makes then he should think about some of them. [Like on the 17 chidren] Where he has more children each time he loses one. I DO NOT find that funny. It sounds very heartless. He has made comments about locking his in her room. Again, not funny, heartless.
So I say again he needs to think some before he throws out some of his comments.
piemaker720 is offline   Reply With Quote