View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 11:19 AM   #27
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 234 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
First I would like to ask Joepole how old are his daughters? Are they toddlers, elementary, middle or high school age?

2nd I have an 18 yr old daughter and some of you know her in RL what she looked like at 15, no she didn't look 15!!!! I kept a lock down on her computer during her early teenage years till she moved out the house due to perverts out there just as this dr. I watch to catch a perdator each week and each time one of those guys walk in the house they deserve the 50k bond that is fixing to be slapped on them.

When will men wake up and realize what a chlid is vs a legal girl? Is youth so tempting that you loose your career and family over? What do men see in these young girls? Yes they are beautiful but remember they are NOT LEGAL! Is it the innocence of the under age girls that is so tempting like they have never had sex before? Don't men realize in todays society more and more girls are having sex at the ages of 12 and up? Is it the sexy clothes these parents are allowing their under age children to wear that tempts men?

If you ask me it's pathetic, sick and immoral but who has high morals these days?

If the intent on the internet is talked about having sex, doing this and doing that and sending nude pictures of themselves to under age girls believe me the intent is to have sex with them.

In texas they don't even have to show up for the meeting all they have to do is have the intent and they get arrested.

I say wake up men and keep your nasty thoughts in your minds and not on the computer because it will cause you more grief in the end if you are caught.

And that's my .03!
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote