View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 07:24 AM   #21
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Everybody has a weak moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz
Is it my imagination or has Sir Isaac lightened up a little here recently? He had me wondering there for a while. still does sometimes (ducking)

By the way, I have yet to put anyone on this board "on ignore". I thought I was going to for the first time last weekend. But so far, I'm wide open. There really isn't enough traffic on this board to make it a real problem.
When times are hard people are good and times are good people are bad. We had a problem and that problem is gone so now everybody that sat on the side line as all this took place is now coming back to the middle and enjoying the post. I treat people good but I will not take a talking to and I do not expect anybody else to either. I keep looking for a red dot by my name
Isaac

Al you are on the right page on this issue and besides it will be up to the courts anyway.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote