View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 11:11 PM   #60
j.nc
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 210 j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all j.nc is a name known to all
Maybe covered here already, but what stores do you need/want? I'll throw out a few off top of my head (and excuse me if you already have them) even though the population may not support one there, they're nice to have all the same -probably some things I'd miss if moved back to town.
  • Apple Store
  • Trader Joes
  • Lowes Foods/Whole Food Market (or similar)*
  • REI **
  • COSTCO***
  • Nordstrums

*in general you have some good grocery stores - but they seem a few (5-10)years behind in what's offered, layout, etc. Mainly going by Kroger and what's the other... Brookshires -so my exposer is limited. But hey, if the prices are good that's not so bad.
**REI would be a nice balance to the Bass Pro Shop. But build them far apart... in fact don't let them touch, it would be like matter meeting anti-matter...
*** compare SAMs. a matter of taste I suppose. Not saying one is "better taste" then the other, just a different choice. I prefer COSTCO.
j.nc is offline   Reply With Quote