View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 02:34 PM   #47
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 224 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
I went to the Buffalo Wild Wings on Youree, in Shreveport. The food was much better than the one in Bossier. Overall the restaurant is smaller. I swear there is no one over 18 working there, and I don't know what kind of training they received, but our waitress didn't have a clue. They didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked for a trivia box.

Speaking of trivia, the competition was decent with somewhere around 12-14 people playing. I won the one round I played, but it was super close and I had to tune out Mrs. Morph on more than one occasion. She was not pleased so this may not be a good date place.

I hope the service picks up, because otherwise this place will be closed within a year. I wouldn't go back, except for the trivia game and the Caribbean jerk sauce.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote