View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:25 AM   #12
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen View Post
The extremism is what's wrong with the place...but it's also what's right about it. It's said that if you were walkin their streets and dropped your wallet by accident, nobody would touch it, and you'd find it exactly where ya dropped it, a week or two later, with every dollar and credit card present and accounted for. It's just not worth the hand they'll take. Child molesters are likely executed...I mean, what's not to like about that? So although I see them as backwards and brutal, their way of life does have it's good points.
Al I would love to see the crime rate go down but having hands and feet littering the streets might be messy If one of my girls was gang raped there would be Mandrakes hanging from my tool shed

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mandrake_Gerard.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	1842
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandrake_(plant)
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote