View Single Post
Old 11-13-2006, 11:44 PM   #23
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 247 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Isabella:
Quote:
People who dont vote dont have the right to complain about our government
Isaac:
Quote:
I find it hard to take anybody serious that does not vote it kind of taints anything they write or say
Isaac:
Quote:
I know if I did not vote I would not tell anyone
Yes Isaac, what would the neighbors think? Oh, the ignominy, Isaac, the ignominy...oh, the scandal! Ok, in the first place I pay my share of the taxes here and I've lived here as long or longer than either of ya, plus Im a veteran so if its ok with you two, I'll just ***** about our government anytime the mood strikes, ok? How bout them apples? I wont go into the reasons why I didnt vote, but I wont lose any sleep over havin missed it. So Jones is a great guy, Isabella? Is he a great guy because ya know him personally, because he paid ya to say that, or because of his party affiliation? Isaac, by your own admission ya dont even live here, and I wont even mention your atrocious spelling and punctuation and how that might taint anything you say or write (OOPS!) I'm just beside myself with grief since Isabella says I dont have the right to complain and Isaac cant take me seriously...hope this doesnt mean they want me to get a number tat on my arm and a free "relocation" trainride. Ya dont have any large community shower stalls ya want me to step into, do ya?

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 11-14-2006 at 02:33 AM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote