View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 05:23 PM   #5
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhertz View Post
Dish Network sucks anyway... This story is more proof. This Christmas was my one year aniversary with Directv. Some of you may rememeber how DN missed or fouled out 5 appointments for my daughters TV hookup, including one on Christmas Day! They outsource to morons and offshore jobs every chance they get. Like Pokey says, this sort of thing happens with them every few years.
I have had Dish Network for years and I like it. The picture is great and the line up too. Every now and then we have had a service problem but not much. I have cable too at the house and the feed sux and programing just ok at best. rhertz you have bad fung sway Now ktbs just reads the net like I do and adds there help a brother comments for free. The weather is not that good and we all know that Ed likes gerbils so no news there either. I bet ktbs will come to their knees very soon.
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote