View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 09:31 PM   #2
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 261 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
I knew the government was low but come on. Is this anyway to treat our military boys? Maybe no one should join, then where would we be?
If no one signed up, they would just reinstitute the draft. That's very low of the government. You'd think they'd let him keep it, if nothing else, as compensation for my loss of eyesight.

I've been in the military myself and it's not fun anymore. There is a lot of crap, loopholes, and stupid politics. They preech pride, honor, and commitment, but incidents like THIS are the truth of the modern military. I was promised $11,000 as a sign-up bonus myself and I never got it to begin with.