View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 03:09 PM   #8
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I have to disagree here

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
I think stings like this are outrageous and the fact that they result in prosecutions sickens me. The man broke no law. He did nothing with a child, nor did he attempt to. He solicited sex from an adult, that is not against the law.
This guy has some major issues sending photos of his man hood to someone he thought to be 15. If he had fifty bucks he could go pick up a ho that is of legal age and consent. I do understand the intent and action are two different things and either one is bad. He did take action by going to meet this girl "cop" at the park. I will say even if he is found not guilty his career is over in this town and maybe forever. Thank the media for that.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote