View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:36 AM   #4
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Thumbs up I do love to look out into space

Quote:
Originally Posted by refugen3
That's a great patch!
Space, the final frontier. I think that was from Star Trek.
I think it's all about adventure. The danger in a situation like this is something to be reckoned with, not hold us back.
Besides who wants the monkeys to get all the credit? Aren't we the intelligent species around here?
I'm glad we as people try out new, crazy things and continue to strive for new information about this wonderful world we live on and beyond!
I have a 4.5 Celestron and I go to some of the star parties in the summer that LSU S does out at Worley planetarium south of town. You can learn a lot and they have some very nice telescopes with trackers on them and someone there to explain what you are looking at. Great fun pick a clear cool night in the early spring for best viewing.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote