View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 09:28 AM   #74
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I too lived here as a child. My hang out was Meyers Lake and Dixie Garden area. I caught my first Bass on that old lake you will know it as Champion and Hamel's lake. Had a pellet gun and a banana bike to ride. Parent just like you folks that did not have to worry about a pedophile or the likes of. I did ride horses and had a small john boat. Simple time it was and now the boy has grown to be a business man and sign the bottom line. I have three girls that are girly girls and getting dirty is not there style. They are almost all grown and I am very happy with what I see. This is a major thing to be thankful for everyday of the year. We did dig dirt tunnels at the dead end of Southfield and very lucky they did not cave in on us. Those were the days my friends we thought they would never end
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote