View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 04:38 PM   #1
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 264 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Can you make a Dream Come True?

Some of you are smart enough that by now you have caught on that cancer patients are near and dear to my heart. I have found a foundation that helps make last wishes of adult cancer patients come true. It is a credible foundation. They have several corporate sponsors such as several of the drug companies that make the drugs that fight cancer, etc. I know of one lady in south Louisiana last year they sent on a skiing trip with her young children. It was an incredible video to watch.

So here is my spill to you....I would like for everybody on this board including those who just stop by and view without posting to help make one wish come true. I have found a resident of Louisiana, a 43 year old woman, who would like to take her grand daughter to Disney World. If we all do a little something, together we can make this happen! This lady will make the greatest memory with her grand daughter and we will be a part of it! I am going to post the link so that you can all go to the website and read the story. You can donate money or Skymiles. I had a little trouble earlier getting to the link to use my credit card so I called it in. They are fixing the problem now.

Come on everybody...let's do this!!!!!!!!!!