View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 AM   #69
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 267 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
out there north of town off hwy 1 around blanchard way.. about all we had to choose from was MickeyD and Dairy Queen.. and got tired of both a long time ago.. But there just about finished building a new Sonic out there. I suspect they are gonna rack up at first at least. Everyone being tired of the same ol' same ol' .

Been a long time since I ordered myself a Sonic Burger. They used to have a sonic there in south bossier across from Bellair Blvd. we'd walk up there, order a sonic burger.. then walk to the Pizza Hut and sit down and order a drink and eat. LOL We knew ALL the Pizza Hut girls back in the day, and they treated us well
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote