View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:53 PM   #26
purpahurl
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold purpahurl is a splendid one to behold
I know someone who somtetimes views this website who has discharged a firearm indoors.

Unintentionaly of course, but it was a huge shock.

One time when I was about 15 I had a coon dog named Coon. A Catahoula. He was a puppy about 10 mos. me and my cousin were coon hunting along a big string of ponds and heard the dogs bark. They would only bark once the coon was treed. We were about 1/2 a mile away but it was all open land. When we got to the dogs, my dog and his 5 year old mother Susie, were in the middle of a lake and there was one cypress tree out there. We waded out to it and blew a predator call. Coons jumped out of that tree like rain. One of them jumped on my dog and he took off. A few minutes later I was standing in water up to my knees and a coon swam up to me and started climbing my leg. [i] could not get him off. The next thing I know I look up and here comes my dog over the levee of this lake straight for me and he grabs this coon by the neck and shakes him and keeps shaking him. I was never so proud of my dog. That was a great night. 21 years ago.

Last edited by purpahurl; 11-20-2007 at 10:17 PM.
purpahurl is offline   Reply With Quote