View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 07:53 AM   #9
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I think the board is active and will be seeing more new members in the near future. It is fun to post as long as everyone is civil and I for one have been uncivil in the past but in the future I will be civil. With that said I will not change my mind on what it is I believe and that is what makes this forum good to post on. Forums where everyone agrees on everything are not much fun. I think santabot did push the envelop but it is up to SBL to make changes not me. I know there has been a death in the family of one of our avatars and some of the avatars will not be back on line until next week.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote