View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 05:09 PM   #77
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720 View Post
Okay another McD's complaint. The one on Hwy 80 and Industrial in Bossier. They are crooks, I have recipts to prove this. My daughter stopped the other day while going to school. She wanted an egg biscuit. They rang up a sauage and egg biscuit, minus the sauage then charged another $1.00 for the egg. So it cost her $3.10 for this sandwich. They told her they did not have a button on their register for just an egg biscuit. So she paid for a sauage she didn't get plus 40 cents for the egg , then a dollar more for the egg. I ask a manager at viking drive and he said that egg biscuit should not have been more than 2 dollars. Crooks, crooks, crooks!

Attachment 1836
you should all rest easier at night knowing that pie is policing the area McDonalds.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote