View Single Post
Old 04-26-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
Santabot
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to Santabot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I just read the article a little while ago and went to the link. I checked out a few of my favorites and was somewhat disappointed to see that Superior Bar and Grill only had 3 Pelicans. Thank goodness though the Steakhouse had 5. I put in Taco Bell which was interesting to see some rate better than others. It would be a better system if they could give you specific details on what might be wrong with the restaurant.
Indeed, and that's why I often check with the BBB for certain things, but they're only based on complaints, much like this system here. It would be better if there were a more organized and higher feedback available from lots of people in the area. I can agree with Superior being low, but maybe a 4 or something, it's really not all that great quality, and I don't see why people like it that much, but it's a decent restaurant overall.

Taco bell.. is.. my lifeline. Forgive me, but I just love the place, I eat there a lot.. and I've even lost weight from eating there over any other crap place around here when I have to eat out.