View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 01:44 PM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 317 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Welcome the water is already warm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba
So here's my first post! I have a friend who received a kidney from a total stranger. She's alive and well and thriving. She knows what a miracle is - that's having someone give her back life and hope and a future. Sounds like the billboard might be an open door for the best kind of Good Samaritan deed.

Okay - that wasn't so bad!! Just for Isaac - be back after Easter. Have suitcase & passport - must travel!!
Hey Sheba,
So glad you could join us before you leave for vacation. I will be looking for your post next week and there are many nice people on this board and sometimes we just have to agree to disagree. Love your avatar much better than TBelle has been able to come up with and watch out for Neo he is a bit of a smart ass
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote